kings and lionheart.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Xiaomi Mi Smart Camera 2K Standard Edition (design ...
Voir le deal
11.39 €

we don't talk anymore (lolly)

Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Lloyd Lindsay

Lloyd Lindsay
• words : 78
• here since : 02/09/2016
Infos fermées
MessageSujet: we don't talk anymore (lolly)   we don't talk anymore (lolly) EmptySam 28 Jan - 23:03

"we don't talk anymore"

"we have to talk. soon. it's important." it's 5 in the morning. getting ready to work. haven't seen her name in weeks. polly cooke. the woman who changed my life. the girl of my dream. but also the girl i've broke her heart so many times. the last text she sent to me was "screw you, i don't want to see you ever again." i don't know what she wants from me. but she says it's important. i respond : "okay. when and where?" she texts me back a few seconds later : "meet me at the cafe at twelve. " the cafe on wilson's street. where she works. it's getting weird. i have a bad feeling about that. but i want to see her. "alright, see you there then." i respond. the cafe is close to the shop i work, so i'll be there in time for my lunch break.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Polly Cooke

Polly Cooke
• words : 403
• here since : 28/01/2017
Infos fermées
MessageSujet: Re: we don't talk anymore (lolly)   we don't talk anymore (lolly) EmptySam 28 Jan - 23:17

"we don't talk anymore"

"alright, see you there then." i can't believe what i just did. i don't know what happened. i can't tell him. it's impossible. he's going to freak out. more than i did when i found out. but now that he's going to meet me, i have no other choice. plus, he's gonna find out anyway. i look at the clock. shoot, already 11;30 am. why does the time fly that fast? i have to work my ass off, or i'll lose my job. and god knows it's not the time. i need money. for the baby. "polly, there's someone for you." i look up. he's standing there. damn, he looks so good. but he broke my heart. i can't let my emotions take over myself. "hey lloyd. so, you came." i say.
Lloyd Lindsay

Lloyd Lindsay
Infos fermées
MessageSujet: Re: we don't talk anymore (lolly)   we don't talk anymore (lolly) EmptySam 28 Jan - 23:58

"we don't talk anymore"

i'm usually able to work without think of personal stuff. but this morning, it's impossible. i can't stop thinking about her. i see her, i hear her voice. i have to change my mind but it's impossible. a client comes to me, i don't even hear what she says. she has to repeat her question like 5 time before i finally help her. i can't stop looking at my phone just in case she texted me or something. and of course, check the time. cause i can't be late. when it's finally my break, i leave the shop, tell my boss i'll be back in two hours. there's no client today, so it won't bother anyone if i take a longer break. it takes me fifteen minutes to arrive at the cafe. i don't see her, so i ask someone if she's there. when i see her, behind the bar, my heart breaks. litterally. "hey lloyd. so, you came." she says. "of course i came, polly. how are you?"
Polly Cooke

Polly Cooke
Infos fermées
MessageSujet: Re: we don't talk anymore (lolly)   we don't talk anymore (lolly) EmptyDim 29 Jan - 0:59

"we don't talk anymore"

"of course i came, polly. how are you?" he tells me. just as simple as that. with a little smile, a timid one. his black hair is long now, i don't hate this new look. "well, not much. hum. you must wonder why i texted you. why i had to see you, right?" i say. cause he didn't came like that, i asked him to come. i had to meet him, i had to tell him in real person. he deserves it, even if he broke my heart. "so, hum. i think you should sit. what i have to tell you is hard to say. i don't know how to say it, cause i know that we're over, and after everything we've been through, you have to know it. because you're in this situation with me." i say too much. but i just stop right there.
Lloyd Lindsay

Lloyd Lindsay
Infos fermées
MessageSujet: Re: we don't talk anymore (lolly)   we don't talk anymore (lolly) EmptyDim 29 Jan - 1:46

"we don't talk anymore"

she seems nervous. more than i do. i'm used to see her so confident. that's one of her qualities i admire the most about her. of course, she's intelligent, respectful, caring. but she's confident. today, it's different. "well, not much. hum. you must wonder why i texted you. why i had to see you, right?" she asks. she doesn't even look at me, she just stares at her feet. so, hum. i think you should sit. what i have to tell you is hard to say. i don't know how to say it, cause i know that we're over, and after everything we've been through, you have to know it. because you're in this situation with me. i sit, i don't know what to do else. she's scaring me. it must be really important. and it involves me. "what's going on, polly?" i ask. i want to know what she's trying to say. i know she's scared or something but she has to tell me.
Polly Cooke

Polly Cooke
Infos fermées
MessageSujet: Re: we don't talk anymore (lolly)   we don't talk anymore (lolly) EmptyDim 29 Jan - 1:54

"we don't talk anymore"

"what's going on, polly?" he asks. of course he's asking me that. i just talked like a real nut. like a teenager who can't talk to her crush. but no, i'm not seventeen, i'm almost thirty. it's time for me to grow up a little. he has to know. i asked him to come because i had something important to tell. and he's there. right in front of me. i have no other choice. i take a deep breath. a deep one. i close my eyes and i say : "i'm pregnant." my eyes are still closed. i don't want to open them. i want to leave. right now. he doesn't say anything. i open my eyes. he's looking at me, his eyes are wide open. just like his mouth. "it's yours." i add.
Lloyd Lindsay

Lloyd Lindsay
Infos fermées
MessageSujet: Re: we don't talk anymore (lolly)   we don't talk anymore (lolly) EmptyDim 29 Jan - 2:03

"we don't talk anymore"

it makes me nervous. seeing her nervous makes me nervous. i don't know why. she's not the same and i just, i don't know what to do, what to say. she finally takes a deep breath, she closes her eyes. "i'm pregnant." it feels like i'm getting hit right in the face. i don't know what to say, i look at her, her eyes are still closed. she then adds, after a few seconds : "it's yours." i say : "of course it's mine... i mean.. you know. hum. wow. how long have you known this?" i can't help it, i look at her belly, she's still as slim as she was. so it must not be a long time. but we broke up a few month ago.
Polly Cooke

Polly Cooke
Infos fermées
MessageSujet: Re: we don't talk anymore (lolly)   we don't talk anymore (lolly) EmptyDim 29 Jan - 2:14

"we don't talk anymore"

so now that it's been said. i open my eyes. it's been three weeks since i keep it as a secret. of course, i told mel and lana. they're my best friends. but they're the only one who know. well, now he knows too. three weeks, it took me three weeks to have the guts to text him. why? i don't know. maybe because whe had broken up like a week before. it was not the right moment to tell him. and i don't even know if now is the right moment. but it's done. i can't turn back time. "of course it's mine... i mean.. you know. hum. wow. how long have you known this?" he asks. his reaction is not what i was expecting. actually, i don't really know what i was expecting. but not this. he's calm. and i know him well enough to know he could be mad sometimes. not violent, he's never been violent with me. but he can get mad. and that's one of the reason why we broke up. but for now, he's just calm. "about three weeks. you know, i couldn't call you like "hey, lloyd, so i know we broke up yesterday but hum, i'm pregnant!" it would have been weird... you know?"
Lloyd Lindsay

Lloyd Lindsay
Infos fermées
MessageSujet: Re: we don't talk anymore (lolly)   we don't talk anymore (lolly) EmptyDim 29 Jan - 2:23

"we don't talk anymore"

i know she must be surprise of my reaction. i'm calm and it's not what she's used of. but during this last month, i've changed a lot. i know i hurt her, i was a real jerk. i was mad all the time, i could get into two fights a night. i was not a good man, nor a good boyfriend. but i'm still curious to know since when she knows it. "about three weeks. you know, i couldn't call you like "hey, lloyd, so i know we broke up yesterday but hum, i'm pregnant!" it would have been weird... you know?" she's right. expecially cause the day after we broke up, i got drunk and i slept with that liv girl. and of course, i still regret it. thank god, it was a one night. i'll never see that girl again. i hope. "yeah, sure. so, what are you going to do?" i know it's mine too, but no matter what's going on next, i still care about her. i'll follow her in whatever decision she makes.
Polly Cooke

Polly Cooke
Infos fermées
MessageSujet: Re: we don't talk anymore (lolly)   we don't talk anymore (lolly) EmptyDim 29 Jan - 2:32

"we don't talk anymore"

it's weird to see that, a few months ago, we were lovers. more than that. we were in love. we were a couple. and now, i'm standing in front of him, and i just tell him like that, i'm pregnant. i haven't seen him in a whole month. and the first thing i tell him is that he's going to be a dad. "yeah, sure. so, what are you going to do?" he asks. i'm not so surprise. i know he respects me. "well, i've been thinking about it and, i realise that i'm getting old. not really old, but you know. time flies. and i've always wanted to have kids. and you know i love you, you're important to me. you're my soulmate and even if we're not together, i know i will be proud to say to her or him how much his/her dad is special." that's it, there's me, polly cooke speaking like julia roberts in one of her chick-flick movie. but it came through the heart.
Lloyd Lindsay

Lloyd Lindsay
Infos fermées
MessageSujet: Re: we don't talk anymore (lolly)   we don't talk anymore (lolly) EmptyDim 29 Jan - 2:43

"we don't talk anymore"

i know her long enough to know she's going to be an amazing mom. when we were together, we never talked about having kids, well not seriously. but i'm thirty-five, i know i still have time, but i'm ready. "well, i've been thinking about it and, i realise that i'm getting old. not really old, but you know. time flies. and i've always wanted to have kids. and you know i love you, you're important to me. you're my soulmate and even if we're not together, i know i will be proud to say to her or him how much his/her dad is special." she says. i'm not really surprise. well, yes. the fact that she loves me, i'm surprise. but the fact that she wants to keep the baby, i am not. i don't know how to respond to that. "you know i'll support you no matter what. and this kid is going to have the best mom ever." i say. i know she's insecure about herself. about everything actually. i want to take her in my arms, tell her everything will be okay. "i'm serious, polly. you're important to me, you have no idea. i..." i stop right there. i can't just tell her i love her. there. i don't want to scare her.
Polly Cooke

Polly Cooke
Infos fermées
MessageSujet: Re: we don't talk anymore (lolly)   we don't talk anymore (lolly) EmptyDim 29 Jan - 2:52

"we don't talk anymore"

does he have to be so perfect? is it like a joke to him? being perfect, so perfect that i just want to kiss him. plus, he's so supportive, he's always been. "you know i'll support you no matter what. and this kid is going to have the best mom ever." he says. that's it, i'm going to cry. how can i respond to that? i blush, like a teenager. again. he must be proud of himself right now. he made me blush like before, when we started to date, years ago. "i'm serious, polly. you're important to me, you have no idea. i..." he stops. at the right moment. cause i know what he's going to say.  "don't say it. not now. can we just, you know, take it slow. i still care about you and it's the same for you. can we be adult, take it slow, you know? i miss you so much, but i'm scared to ruin everything if i kiss you right there -cause that's what i want to, damn- sorry about that. you know, pregnancy makes my hormones... well. anyway." seriously, if i could, i would jump over the table and kiss him, but i can't. it's too soon. and i don't want to rush everything.
Contenu sponsorisé

Infos fermées
MessageSujet: Re: we don't talk anymore (lolly)   we don't talk anymore (lolly) Empty

we don't talk anymore (lolly)
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant