kings and lionheart.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Xiaomi Mi Smart Camera 2K Standard Edition (design ...
Voir le deal
11.39 €

and you give me all of you (lolly)

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Polly Cooke

Polly Cooke
• words : 403
• here since : 28/01/2017
Infos fermées
MessageSujet: Re: and you give me all of you (lolly)   and you give me all of you (lolly) - Page 2 EmptyMer 1 Fév - 0:08

"and you give me all of you"

"i know. i'm scared too." he says. i have the feeling he's gonna add something, but no. the car starts up again and he stays silent. "we're here." i had not even realised we arrived at the restaurant. kelly's. i know this place by name, but i never ate there. i hope they serve big plates. we leave the car and, as a real gentleman, he opens the door for me. the lady shows us a table and we sit. it's so awkward. he finally says something. "we have to think about what to do. next. for her." i'm releaved he finally wants to talk serious. because we haven't talk about the future yet. "i've been thinking, only if you want to, of course, if you may want to move in my apartment when the baby is born? i don't want to be alone to raise her. not that you won't raise her. i know you'll be there. but if you move in, i won't feel alone."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Lloyd Lindsay

Lloyd Lindsay
• words : 78
• here since : 02/09/2016
Infos fermées
MessageSujet: Re: and you give me all of you (lolly)   and you give me all of you (lolly) - Page 2 EmptyMer 1 Fév - 0:30

i wonder if missy will come meet us. actually, she has never met polly. well, we know each other for a few months, so it's normal. i don't know what she'll think of polly. and what polly will think of missy. "i've been thinking, only if you want to, of course, if you may want to move in my apartment when the baby is born? i don't want to be alone to raise her. not that you won't raise her. i know you'll be there. but if you move in, i won't feel alone." she says. i can't help myself but smile. "what about mel? did she move out?" i ask, cause i know she leaves with her bestfriend.
Polly Cooke

Polly Cooke
Infos fermées
MessageSujet: Re: and you give me all of you (lolly)   and you give me all of you (lolly) - Page 2 EmptyMer 1 Fév - 0:38

"what about mel? did she move out?" he asks, at least he didn't say no. he didn't say yes but didn't say no. "she moved out with her sister last week. there's enough place for you. the apartment has 3 bedrooms." i add, so he knows that i'm not saying he has to sleep in my bedroom. i don't want to scare him. "and maybe it will be easier for you. you won't have to take your car 2 times a day."
Lloyd Lindsay

Lloyd Lindsay
Infos fermées
MessageSujet: Re: and you give me all of you (lolly)   and you give me all of you (lolly) - Page 2 EmptyMer 1 Fév - 5:24

mel is polly's best friend. and i know she doesn't really like me. everytime we run into each other, she's rude and i'm not an idiot. "she moved out with her sister last week. there's enough place for you. the apartment has 3 bedrooms." she answers. "okay... well i'd love to, but i have to find someone to take my place at my apartment." i say, hoping it won't be too long. i know a few people who might want my bedroom. i only have to roomates, they're cool. "and maybe it will be easier for you. you won't have to take your car 2 times a day." she says. "you're right. i'll be more present. for her, for you of course. what are you gonna do for work? if you want, i can take a year off if you need help, if you want to go back to work." i suggest. i really want to show her i'm here. i'm not going anywhere this time.
Polly Cooke

Polly Cooke
Infos fermées
MessageSujet: Re: and you give me all of you (lolly)   and you give me all of you (lolly) - Page 2 EmptyMer 1 Fév - 5:32

by the look on his face, lloyd don't seem so closed about this idea. i'm releaved. cause i totally understand if he prefers to leave somewhere else. he doesn't have to be there. we're not together, we're not married or anything. "okay... well i'd love to, but i have to find someone to take my place at my apartment." he says, he even seems happy. "sure, take the time you need." i say. then he asks : "you're right. i'll be more present. for her, for you of course. what are you gonna do for work? if you want, i can take a year off if you need help, if you want to go back to work." "hum, i think i'll stay home for a few months, and then go back to work. i have to admit i miss work, a lot. i don't know what to do at home. at least when she'll be born, i'll be busy. but if you want to take a year off, i won't say no."
Lloyd Lindsay

Lloyd Lindsay
Infos fermées
MessageSujet: Re: and you give me all of you (lolly)   and you give me all of you (lolly) - Page 2 EmptyMer 1 Fév - 20:22

"sure, take the time you need." she says and i respond with a simple smile. being with her, even as friends, it feels so special. when i ask her if she's planned to go back to work when the baby is born, she answers : "hum, i think i'll stay home for a few months, and then go back to work. i have to admit i miss work, a lot. i don't know what to do at home. at least when she'll be born, i'll be busy. but if you want to take a year off, i won't say no." it's a good decision. i have some money left, i can take a year off. time with my family. our family. "i want to be there, i don't want some babysitter taking care of our daughter while we're working. i want to be present. i'll talk to my boss, he's going to accept, i'm sure." i say. then, the server arrives to take our command. "i'll have the royal breakfast please. with extra bacon. is missy working today?" i ask.
Polly Cooke

Polly Cooke
Infos fermées
MessageSujet: Re: and you give me all of you (lolly)   and you give me all of you (lolly) - Page 2 EmptyMar 16 Jan - 3:53

we're just friends. i think it's better we stay that way. for now, at least. but i love him. he loves me. sometimes, i just want to kiss him, to hold him close to my heart. he's there for me, for me and our baby (even if she's not born yet). and he seems to think it might be a good idea for him to move in. i feel like things are getting real. it's fast, but why not? i mean, we're gonna be parents, it's better for the baby if we stick together. i only smile. then, the waiter comes to take our order. i take the veggie burger. when the waiter leaves, i say : "why are you so perfect? i mean, why are you like this with me?" i start to cry. i can't help it. i'm to emotional this morning, the hormones. "i'm sorry... i just feel happy with all this. and i'm stressed out, even though i know you'll be here to support me. i can't thank you enough, you know?"
Lloyd Lindsay

Lloyd Lindsay
Infos fermées
MessageSujet: Re: and you give me all of you (lolly)   and you give me all of you (lolly) - Page 2 EmptyMar 16 Jan - 4:00

all i know for now is that i love her. i've loved her since i met her, when i was only 21 and she was a teen. and it's like she hasn't changed. sure, she has matured, she has become a strong woman, who can stand for herself, take care of herself and others. she's beautiful inside and out. she's the love of my life. the waiter leaves with our order. i'm just staring her, and she asks me why i'm like this with her. i want to answer but i see that she's starting crying. "polly, i just love you. it's as simple as that. i don't want us to go too fast, but you have to know i'm here for you. you don't have to be sorry, ever, actually, i'm the asshole i shouln't have left you. i love you." she's so perfect. that's all.
Polly Cooke

Polly Cooke
Infos fermées
MessageSujet: Re: and you give me all of you (lolly)   and you give me all of you (lolly) - Page 2 EmptyMar 16 Jan - 4:07

i cry like a baby, just like i always do. expecially since i'm pregnant. i'm so thankful to him for being there for me. and now, to know he's gonna move in just makes it even more perfect. and then he tells me he loves me. i just laugh, like crazy. what's going on with me? "you do, really? oh wow. sorry for my reaction." i laugh and cry at the same time. it's a mix. "i love you, lloyd. i've never stopped loving you." and i say "and i don't hate you for leaving me, i was really mean to you." i was a jealous girlfriend, who wouldn't let him talk to another girl. i was a bitch.
Lloyd Lindsay

Lloyd Lindsay
Infos fermées
MessageSujet: Re: and you give me all of you (lolly)   and you give me all of you (lolly) - Page 2 EmptyMar 16 Jan - 4:12

our breakup wasn't easy for any of us. even if i'm the one who said "we should break up", i had my heart broken. i loved her, but i just couldn't stand all her crisis, of jealousy and everything. it was too much. for me. "it's in the past, it's behind us. now we're here and i love you." i stand up, and change seat. she seems surprised to see me doing this. i'm beside her, and i kiss her, like before.
Contenu sponsorisé

Infos fermées
MessageSujet: Re: and you give me all of you (lolly)   and you give me all of you (lolly) - Page 2 Empty

and you give me all of you (lolly)
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2