AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

we're the same, you and me (altriz)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Beatriz Rivera

• words : 9
• here since : 29/01/2017

MessageSujet: we're the same, you and me (altriz)   Dim 29 Jan - 5:31

"you should know
if only you knew."

it's friday. school's over, finally. for real. we can say hello to our summer. when the bell rings, i leave the math class and run to the lockers. i see alexa's blonde hair. "hey, girl. looks like school's over. damn it was time!" i give her a hug, even if i saw her like two hours ago. so what? she's my best friend. i love her. i don't know what i'd do without her. she knows everything about me, she's my blondie and i'm her brunette. we make a great team, don't we? she closes her locker and looks at me.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Alexa Holmes

• words : 36

MessageSujet: Re: we're the same, you and me (altriz)   Dim 29 Jan - 5:46

"you should know
if only you knew."

i can't believe school is over. after a whole year of hard working, we can finally say goodbye and go home. i don't know what summer will bring, but i hope i'll be happier then this year. thank god bea was there. cause i would probably have quit school. i hate school, i hate people here. i hate everything, actually. except bea. "hey, girl. looks like school's over. damn it was time!" she says, when i'm at my locker, few seconds after the bell ring. i'm happy to see her. we hug, like two little girls. she's my best friend, my everything. "yeah! so, my dad is gone for the weekend, do you want to stay at my place? we could watch horror movies, like old times?"
Beatriz Rivera

• words : 9

MessageSujet: Re: we're the same, you and me (altriz)   Dim 29 Jan - 5:59

"you should know
if only you knew."

alexa and i are best friends since we're 3 years old. i consider her as more than just a best friend. it's hard to describe. it's even more than a sister to me. she is like, my soulmate. not in a romantic way, i mean. she's the prettiest girl i know, and she is the most amazing person i know but that's it. "yeah! so, my dad is gone for the weekend, do you want to stay at my place? we could watch horror movies, like old times?" i love her house. well, actually it's an apartment, but it's like my second home. and the fact that we would have the apartment for the both of us is great. cause we're gonna do wathever we want. different then if it were at my place. "that's perfect! oh my god you are the best. you know that?"
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: we're the same, you and me (altriz)   

we're the same, you and me (altriz)
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1