kings and lionheart.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

we're the same, you and me (altriz)

AuteurMessage
Beatriz Rivera

Beatriz Rivera
• words : 19
• here since : 29/01/2017
Infos fermées
MessageSujet: we're the same, you and me (altriz)   we're the same, you and me (altriz) EmptyDim 29 Jan - 5:31

"you should know
if only you knew."

it's friday. school's over, finally. for real. we can say hello to our summer. when the bell rings, i leave the math class and run to the lockers. i see alexa's blonde hair. "hey, girl. looks like school's over. damn it was time!" i give her a hug, even if i saw her like two hours ago. so what? she's my best friend. i love her. i don't know what i'd do without her. she knows everything about me, she's my blondie and i'm her brunette. we make a great team, don't we? she closes her locker and looks at me.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Alexa Holmes

Alexa Holmes
• words : 93
Infos fermées
MessageSujet: Re: we're the same, you and me (altriz)   we're the same, you and me (altriz) EmptyDim 29 Jan - 5:46

"you should know
if only you knew."

i can't believe school is over. after a whole year of hard working, we can finally say goodbye and go home. i don't know what summer will bring, but i hope i'll be happier then this year. thank god bea was there. cause i would probably have quit school. i hate school, i hate people here. i hate everything, actually. except bea. "hey, girl. looks like school's over. damn it was time!" she says, when i'm at my locker, few seconds after the bell ring. i'm happy to see her. we hug, like two little girls. she's my best friend, my everything. "yeah! so, my dad is gone for the weekend, do you want to stay at my place? we could watch horror movies, like old times?"
Beatriz Rivera

Beatriz Rivera
Infos fermées
MessageSujet: Re: we're the same, you and me (altriz)   we're the same, you and me (altriz) EmptyDim 29 Jan - 5:59

"you should know
if only you knew."

alexa and i are best friends since we're 3 years old. i consider her as more than just a best friend. it's hard to describe. it's even more than a sister to me. she is like, my soulmate. not in a romantic way, i mean. she's the prettiest girl i know, and she is the most amazing person i know but that's it. "yeah! so, my dad is gone for the weekend, do you want to stay at my place? we could watch horror movies, like old times?" i love her house. well, actually it's an apartment, but it's like my second home. and the fact that we would have the apartment for the both of us is great. cause we're gonna do wathever we want. different then if it were at my place. "that's perfect! oh my god you are the best. you know that?"
Alexa Holmes

Alexa Holmes
• words : 93
Infos fermées
MessageSujet: Re: we're the same, you and me (altriz)   we're the same, you and me (altriz) EmptyJeu 25 Juil - 0:51

"you should know
if only you knew."

dad's always gone, actually. it's mostly just me. when he's home, he's not really there anyway. in front of the tv, a beer in hand, watching sports or other shit, don't care. "that's perfect! oh my god you are the best. you know that?" she says. i know that, i'm the best, she always says that. "yeah, you tell me everyday! so, how was your last class? or we don't have to talk about school anymore." we leave school, without looking behind, we jump in the bus, sit in the back just like every time. we only have one year left in high school and i still don't know if i want to go tu university. we'll see, i guess.
Beatriz Rivera

Beatriz Rivera
Infos fermées
MessageSujet: Re: we're the same, you and me (altriz)   we're the same, you and me (altriz) EmptyJeu 25 Juil - 1:10

"you should know
if only you knew."

i look at my phone. ugh, it's steve. my kind of boyfriend. annoying you might say. i don't really love him, he doesn't love me either so. i don't need him, and vice versa. i guess he's handsome, but such an ass. he's a basketball player, a star, every girl wants to have him, and well, i'm with him. "yeah, you tell me everyday! so, how was your last class? or we don't have to talk about school anymore." i hug her again. we go in the bus and while we sit, i tell her : "i think i'll break up with steve. he's not my guy, it's not working. so, yeah. that's better this way. plus, i know you hate him, you'll be happy, right?" i've been dating him 5 months and she's tell me hundred time to break up with him. it was time.
Contenu sponsorisé

Infos fermées
MessageSujet: Re: we're the same, you and me (altriz)   we're the same, you and me (altriz) Empty

we're the same, you and me (altriz)
Page 1 sur 1