kings and lionheart.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

since we're alone (lolly)

AuteurMessage
Lloyd Lindsay

Lloyd Lindsay
• words : 78
• here since : 02/09/2016
Infos fermées
MessageSujet: since we're alone (lolly)   since we're alone (lolly) EmptyMar 16 Jan - 4:51

"we don't talk anymore"

one year has passed and nothing has changed. almost nothing. natalia is borned. she's eleven months old, almost one year old. the first two months were really hard, because i had to work to pay the appartment while polly had to stay and take care of natty. we had help, thanks to our friends. when i came back from work, i could help and take care of natty to give polly a break. i couldn't sleep for weeks, because natty would cry every five minutes. during these last months, i realised how much i loved polly. and for the first time in months, we had a night for ourselves. at home, without natty. melissa, polly's best friend had proposed to take her for the night to leave us alone. and when she closed the door, i turned to polly and said : "oh my. finally a night just for us. no baby, no work. just us.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

since we're alone (lolly)
Page 1 sur 1